CENTRE PUBLICATIONS JANUARY - JUNE 2020
Solomon Akele Abebe
Special issue call for papers on “Migrant Entrepreneurship Beyond Place and Space: A Call to Explore the Roles of Family Across Borders and Contexts. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy”.
- Article on ”Small firms and patenting revisited“.
- Article on “Why do innovators not apply for trademarks? The role of information asymmetries and collaborative innovation”.
- Article on “The study group method – how cooperative learning among peers contributes to experiential entrepreneurship education”.
- Article on “Toward a Learning Philosophy Based on Experience in Entrepreneurship Education”.
Vivek Kumar Sundriyal
Paper in conference proceeding on “Organizational Managers and their Returns from Entrepreneurship on Re-Entry into Paid Employment: Evidence from the Science & Technology Labor Force (STLF) in Sweden”.
- Book on ”How to become an entrepreneur in a week The value of 7-day entrepreneurship courses”.
- Article on “The Evolution of Entrepreneurship as a Scholarly Field, Foundations and Trends in Entrepreneurship”.
- Blog article on “Elephant(s) in the room”.
- Blog article on ”Soulless numbers”.
- Blog article on “Preparing for a crisis“.
Blog article on “COVID-19: Social Entrepreneurship”.
Article on ”Measuring originality in science”.
- Article on “Hybridizing the Triple Helix: A prerequisite for managing wicked issues”.
- Article on ““Gender” and “innovation” in facility management: do they matter?”.
- Insight reports on public innovation: “The innovative city - innovation in the public sector” and “The innovative city - to work for innovation through business”.