The course package in entrepreneurship and innovation management of 15 credits consists of the following two courses. The courses can only be applied for as a course package and not as single-subject courses.
The language of instruction in both courses is English.
To be able to solve some of the challenges the world is facing, entrepreneurial skills are needed. With a course in entrepreneurship, you have the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills needed for becoming a change agent in the future – within an organization or by starting your own business or initiative.
In the course Entrepreneurship, you will get to learn about different useful tools and methods for starting up a new business or organization. You learn what entrepreneurship is and can be, but you also learn about the entrepreneurial process. You will learn about making use of existing resources but also learn how to create new resources in interaction with others.
The aim of the Bachelor’s course in Entrepreneurship is to:
- develop the students’ theoretical knowledge base and practical ability in entrepreneurship
- increase the students’ knowledge on how the context and processes of entrepreneurship influence both the start-up of new ventures and the development of established ventures
provide conceptual tools for, and practical guidance on, the management of these issues
The content will cover:
- the entrepreneurial process of wealth creation
- the landscape of business opportunities
- the role of resources in the entrepreneurial process
- creating, investigating and evaluating business ideas and opportunities
- developing a mission and strategy for a new venture
- creating and sustaining competitive advantage in the entrepreneurial venture
business planning for the entrepreneurial venture
Read more about how to apply for the course.
Today’s businesses need to continuously develop their ways of organizing and leading, as well as understand how to manage innovation to secure the development and growth of the companies.
The aim of this course is to develop the students’ theoretical knowledge base and practical ability in innovation management. The course objective is also to increase the knowledge of how considering the conditions and processes of innovation management can contribute to long-lasting advantages and an increase of companies’ competitiveness.
The course will deal with: